According to the Law of Attraction, you get back what you give out. So it makes sense that if you’re more loving, you’ll receive more love in return.
And who doesn’t enjoy receiving love? It’s awesome!
To help you learn how to be more loving and attract more love into your life, we’ve compiled a list of ten simple ways for you to be more loving – to others, to yourself, and to the world at large.
Practice one or any of these techniques a few times a day for an entire week, and watch as it attracts more love into your life.
How to be more loving – 10 Simple Techniques
1. Send a loving text to someone you know – for no particular reason!
2. Write a heartfelt thank you to someone on a post-it note, and place it somewhere they’re sure to see it
3. Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while and tell them how much they mean to you
4. Pay anonymously for a stranger’s coffee (or tea, or lunch…)
5. Surprise a work colleague by bringing them a small gift you know they’ll love
6. Drop a positive affirmation into your neighour’s letterbox
7. Give someone a loving hug
8. Give yourself a loving hug!
9. Smile warmly at a stranger
10. Give someone a genuine compliment
You’ve probably noticed by now that these ‘techniques’ are all super simple. Learning how to be more loving isn’t rocket science – it just takes practice!
So go forth and start using these quick, easy, and simple techniques and take actions each day that help you to be more loving in your life.
Besides manifesting more love for yourself in return, the added benefit of being more loving is that you’re bound to feel good more often. Hooray!
Also, make sure you share your experiences with this how to be more loving practice in the comments section below, and feel free to add more techniques on how to be more loving.
Master Manifesting is a community of conscious creators, and we would love to hear and benefit from your wisdom and learnings!
Get empowering content in your inbox
Subscribe and receive a collection of content like this each week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.